Info for images larger than 8.5GB

pepecuba

Hello,

I have a question: Trying to burn an xbox game, but file is larger than 8.5GB, and everytime I try ImgBurn asks me for truncated or overburn. Is there any software you recommend that allows to shrink the game and copy it to a DL DVD. Thanks for your help.

The 2 options you have are: -

1. Use ImgBurn with the truncate option. This will burn around 97% of the ISO to the disc as that's all that will fit on. It basically achieves the same result as selecting the overburn option, but you don't have to click through a bunch of warnings for the burn to complete. This is not really the best way to go about burning XGD3 games simply because you're not burning 100% of the ISO to the disc, although it still works fine with almost all of the XGD3 games released to date.

2. Buy one of the required LiteOn iHAS burners and flash it with Burner Max firmware, then you can burn 100% of the ISO to regular DVD+R DL media with ImgBurn (Verbatims are the recommended media, as always).

Option 2 is your best bet. Google for more info and you'll find the Burner Max firmware and info on which burner to buy and how to flash it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.