Can't burn FLAC + CUE files

tbeat03

E 10:49:57 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 10:49:57 File Name: F:\HD ANTIGO\Arquivos torrent para GRAVAR\Gary Numan\1987 - Telekon + I, Assassin\Gary Numan - I, Assassin.flac

E 10:49:57 Reason: Não foi possível encontrar uma combinação de filtros intermediários para fazer a conexão.

E 10:49:57 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

It also says "ConnectFilter (Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!"

I've installed madflac, uninstalled and reinstalled again, but still gives the same message and I can't burn the files. Any solutions?

Thank you!

Edited by tbeat03

You can't have installed it correctly.

Ok so here’s what you do...

Download madFlac 1.10 from http://madshi.net/madFlac.rar

Extract the rar (using something like WinRAR from www.rarsoft.com ) to ‘C:\Program Files\madFlac’ (or ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\madFlac’ if you’re using a 64 bit operating system).

Now navigate to that folder in Explorer and locate the ‘madFlac.ax’ file. Select it and drag+drop it onto the ‘InstallFilter.exe’ file. You should get a message come up (possibly after a UAC prompt you have to click ‘Yes’ to) saying:

“The DirectShow filter "C:\Program Files\madFlac\madFlac.ax" was registered successfully.”

Now try loading your Flac files into ImgBurn’s ‘Create CUE File’ window again.

it worked! Thank you!

It's strange, 'cause I never installed madflac to get the program burning cue+flac files. Neither I have installed another program that could cause some kind of change on the system. Suddenly imgburn stopped doing that action.

Thanks again!

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.