img burn and img tool classic

life

I was wandering about trying out img burn classic im under the understanding that it can create a image for img burn to copy from vidio ts files. First question ,i downloaded the zip file classic_0.91.6 is that the one i need. question #2 i read at cuujo site that "img tool burn "uses or needs the nero api ,and to download the the right version ,depending on which verision or nero you have, is img tool burn and img tool classic the same? Last but not the least if i do have the right folder how do i install? To be continuied. :'(

imgtool classic is the one you want . you dont need imgtool burn if you plan on using imgburn to burn your images.

imgtool classic is very easy to use

if i remember rightly, it is in a zip file , just right click on the downloaded file and choose unpack then just click on the .exe file and you are done

Edited by cornholio7

imgtool classic is the one you want . you dont need imgtool burn if you plan on using imgburn to burn your images.

imgtool classic is very easy to use

if i remember rightly, it is in a zip file , just right click on the downloaded file and choose unpack then just click on the .exe file and you are done

:D thanks got it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.