Possible bug when creating

Bugfinder

Please explain to me if this is a bug or a new feature. I think it's a bug...

When I was using 2.5.6.0, I could drag and drop folders + files directly from Windows Explorer to the standard or advanced input and now it has a forbidden sign. Plus when I change from standard to advanced or vice versa, the layouts don't get copied anymore. I can have two different layouts while before there was only one, which was shared. Am I right?

May I ask for you to allow ESC key to exit advanced input screen instead of clicking on the red X?

Strange but when I close the program and reopen it, the drag-and-drop feature works again. I went back to 2.5.6.0 and same thing. If it starts to behave this way, I need to close it and restart.

About the standard and advanced building methods, are they supposed to hold different files/folders? Shouldn't be only one layout shared across them?

Edited by Bugfinder

That's due to the way Windows works.

When the installer loads ImgBurn it's running as Admin. You can't then drag and drop from a lower level app (like Explorer). As you've found out, closing the installer opened ImgBurn and reopening it yourself via the icon gets it back at non admin level and you can then drag+drop again.

Standard and Advanced input modes are totally seperate (and always have been). You cannot represent the same thing in both so it's pointless attempting it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.