how to let ImgBurn /SRC switch come back to assume contents of one folder as root of DVD

evering7

Hi, Support team of Imgburn

I a fan of Imgburn for about 2 years. Recently I am trying to use Imgburn command line to create DVD iso image. But a question about the folder annoy me. I would like to explain as follows.

My Imgburn command is as follows:

D:\Portable\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe /MODE BUILD /BUILDINPUTMODE ADVANCED /BUILDOUTPUTMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC H:\DVD\Temp /DEST "H:\Dest\TongXue_DVD.ISO" /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /UDFREVISION "1.02" /VOLUMELABEL "v_date" /VERIFY YES /START /CLOSESUCCESS /ROOTFOLDER YES /RECURSESUBDIRECTORIES YES /PRESERVEFULLPATHNAMES NO /INCLUDEHIDDENFILES YES /INCLUDESYSTEMFILES YES /BOOTEMUTYPE 0 /BOOTIMAGE "H:\DVD\2011boot.img" /BOOTDEVELOPERID "evering7" /BOOTLOADSEGMENT 07C0 /BOOTSECTORSTOLOAD 4 /LOG AutoImg_LogFile /OPTIMISEDUPLICATEFILES /LOGHEADER /INFO "H:\DVD\mediainfo.txt" /LANGID 2057

Long ago, This command will work very well for me. But It will assume \Temp as the folder in DVD iso image since I add two folder in /SRC switch, such as

/SRC "H:\DVD\Temp|H:\DVD\Temp2"

Then I modify the /SRC switch back to /SRC "H\DVD\Temp", But the Imgburn program still assume \Temp as the only existing folder in DVD iso image, not the subfolders and files in H:\DVD\Temp directly dumped in the root folder of ISO image without \Temp as parent folder in ISO image.

The result of DVD folder tree

\Temp

\Subfolder1

\Subfolder2

File1

File2

The result I wanted for DVD but won't come out

\Subfolder1

\Subfolder2

File1

File2

I have tried to modify Tools->Setting->Build->Page 3-> Don't prompt root content,and upgrade the ImgBurn to 2.5.7, But this problem still exist.

Could anyone guide me how to let Imgburn directly dump folders and files in H:\DVD\Temp to DVD iso image, not directly dump \Temp into DVD image?

I have also tried mkisofs to create such image, but its option is so puzzling and I can't get a good result after many tries.

Thank you very much if you can help me out and work around this problem.

jf -->

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.