A couple suggestions

kenmasters1976

It's been a while since I was here in the forum and I don't use ImgBurn as much but it's still THE best tool for the job when I have to burn a disc.

Anyway, there's a few minor things I want to suggest:

- When setting the label for a disk I normally use the Synchronized editing option and I have to activate it every time. It would be nice if ImgBurn remembered my choice.

- It would be a good thing it the focus followed the mouse.

- In the disk layout editor, the typical, expected behavior is that if you press a key, the cursor jumps to the first file starting with that letter/number; however, in ImgBurn it doesn't work. Also, Alt+Tabbing to another window and then back to ImgBurn causes the focus for the DLE to be lost.

This is on Windows 7 64 bits.

Edited by kenmasters1976

- In the disk layout editor, the typical, expected behavior is that if you press a key, the cursor jumps to the first file starting with that letter/number; however, in ImgBurn it doesn't work. Also, Alt+Tabbing to another window and then back to ImgBurn causes the focus for the DLE to be lost.

Sorry, I wasn't aware it didn't already work like that!

That functionality is built into the 'Listview' control used by the lower 'Disc' pane... but the 'Explorer' pane at the top uses a custom control and it has it's version of it disabled by default. I have now enabled it.

Alt+Tab should be ok now (in the next release) too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.