ImgBurn DVD-Video Shell Ext

Chris

Because I find it very useful - I thought that others may too:

imgburn.jpg

"ImgBurn DVD-Video Shell Ext" is a Windows Shell Extension which gives you a context menu item to launch ImgBurn and burn your VIDEO_TS folders. I.e. right click on any folder named ?VIDEO_TS? and you will be able to burn the DVD-Video with ImgBurn!

See: http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=308737

• 6 months later...
Because I find it very useful - I thought that others may too:

imgburn.jpg

"ImgBurn DVD-Video Shell Ext" is a Windows Shell Extension which gives you a context menu item to launch ImgBurn and burn your VIDEO_TS folders. I.e. right click on any folder named ?VIDEO_TS? and you will be able to burn the DVD-Video with ImgBurn!

See: http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=308737

What a great little tool. A great find. Thanks! :)

Well..... my crystal ball is in the shop atm and my pig entrails and tea leaves just aren't working the way they used to. ;)

True, but that little mouse sure is still going at it........... :lol::lol:

Well..... my crystal ball is in the shop atm and my pig entrails and tea leaves just aren't working the way they used to. ;)

True, but that little mouse sure is still going at it........... :lol::lol:

Yep. He's been humping that thing for about 6 months now and he still hasn't figured out that she's dead. Then again, he mightn't think it matters? Necro-mouso-philia?

• 1 year later...

Hi,

This is a nice feature however I like the intelligence of IMGBURN when selecting a folder with a VIDEO_TS.IFO file to suggest to put thos file in a VIDEO_TS folder.

What I also like is when doing so and trying to select the joliet file system it also suggest you to correct that.

That is why I do not use a shell ext, I use the following registry entry which does not allow only to burn DVD folders but also MP3 folders and data folders correcly to DVD.

Give it a try its great and maybe this could be added to the tool by default.

-------------------------------------------------

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\&Burn with ImgBurn (*)]

@="&Burn with ImgBurn"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\&Burn with ImgBurn (*)\command]

@="C:\\Program Files\\ImgBurn\\ImgBurn.exe /MODE ISOBUILD /FILESYSTEM \"ISO9660 + Joliet\" /SRC \"%1\""

------------------------------------------------

Burn_with_imageburn.reg

Edited by Domitian

If it's a DVD Video, then your filesystem switches will ensure the disc will not play. Every standalone player uses UDF 1.02 and de minimus, you must include that in your filesystem. I'd suggest you change your reg file.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.