Burn Queue with folders

Ch3vr0n

Either i'm blind or this thing doesn't exists. IMGBurn has the option for a burn queue list but only for existing images. I need this for FOLDERS, pretty much "gutted" the program looking at every page of every option and every mode from the selecter. I can't find it. The guide http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=930 seems too outdated for the current version and also only applies to ISO's, not folder structure.

I've got quite alot of folders to burn to disc but i can't use my multi-drive setup. Cause if i try well, the famous IMGBurn "waiting for drive activity to reach 0" message that pisses me (and probably alot of others too) off quite alot. So i'd just like to be able to burn folders in queue mode and be able to tell it which drive i want it burnt too

Eg: 6 folder burn

F1 => E:\ (optical drive 1)

F2 => F:\ (optical drive 2)

F3 => G:\ (optical drive 3)

F4 => E:\ (optical drive 1)

F5 => F:\ (optical drive 2)

F6 => G:\ (optical drive 3)

so am i blind or is that feature not present for folders. I do quite alot of video converting to DVD and this would be a timesaver not to have to pop back to the computer every 5 min to check if the burn has finished. That way i could atleast do 3 burns semi-automatic and atleast only have to get back every 15-20minutes

would it be hard to implement? i do alot of video encoding with amongst others convertxtodvd and I rather use imgburns burn engine than the built in one. another thing that might fit in well with that, is being able to batch "burn" folders into ISO images with imgburn.<br /><br />I'd very much like to see this realised and would be happy to help test.<br />

Edited by Ch3vr0n

OK. There's no queue for folder burning as LUK! already said.

You have two choices. Both imply to make isos first.

One as LUK! pointed in #4 and the other is leting the program make the iso after the convertion.

You can find info to make the batch in the ReadMe.txt file from ImgBurn programs folder

OK. There's no queue for folder burning as LUK! already said.

You have two choices. Both imply to make isos first.

One as LUK! pointed in #4 and the other is leting the program make the iso after the convertion.

You can find info to make the batch in the ReadMe.txt file from ImgBurn programs folder

And i already said i know its not present in the program. That's why I'm asking for it. The code already is partially in the program, it just needs to be adapted a little to support folders. I have good reasons not to use the cxd burn engine. Not for isos and not to burn to blanks.

- the (ISO) burn engine locks up the system when burning. Preventing use of the pc till the burning is complete. This does not happen with folders.

- i always output to folders. Have done so for years and will continue to do so. To use the imgburn queue option would require then making iso's of those folders resulting in double content on the drive

- i do alot of converting on a daily basis. Last time i checked imgburn doesn't support batch creating of isos either

- writing batch files is beyond me, for reasons already stated.

As said the batch code is already in the program. It just needs to be adapted a little.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.