Wondering..

davidw89

Well iam looking through the guide and cant find it. Iam talking about like putting the avi files (xvid) onto the disc as data file so i can watch it on my dvd player (it supports xvid). Also with the latest version fo nero (7.5) iam having throuble booktype as theres no option for it did they remove it or something and it seems the program wont recognize my Tayio YUden disc.

goto mode then choose build mode. Then select output image file

Then either select a folder (browse for folder) that has the avi files in or select the individual avi files (browse for file)

Then choose destination, then click on the folder 2 iso icon at bottom.

Or if you want it to burn straight to disc choose output to device

I'm amazed you could read those guides and still not work it out.

As dontasciime said, you just add the avi files (or the folder they're in?) to the 'Source' box.

Then you select your destination and click the 'build' / 'write' button.

If you think about it a bit you'll see it's not rocket science!

Also with the latest version fo nero (7.5) iam having throuble booktype as theres no option for it did they remove it or something and it seems the program wont recognize my Tayio YUden disc.

davidw89 :)

If your DVD writer has auto-bitsetting feature(such as GSA-H10A, JJ11) the booksetting option in Nero won't show up. The drive will automatically bookset any R+ media without the need for software intervention.

:shifty:

Dida test lol it didnt copy the folder..and nero has this feature where it automatically creates an iso from the disc, ejects the disc and burns the iso to my other burner..why cant imgburn have this feature? (and yes iso is deleted upon successful burn). I tried copyign with imgburn except it doesnt copy the folder properly..only whats in the folder

Dida test lol it didnt copy the folder..and nero has this feature where it automatically creates an iso from the disc, ejects the disc and burns the iso to my other burner..why cant imgburn have this feature? (and yes iso is deleted upon successful burn). I tried copyign with imgburn except it doesnt copy the folder properly..only whats in the folder
Becuase ImgBurn is a burner of files, not a copier of disks (for copyright reasons).

Regards

davidw89,

If you've added a single folder to the 'source' box in ImgBurn, that folder WILL exist in the destination ISO (or drive).

UNLESS you click 'yes' to say it's the only folder and it should represent the Root folder of the image, where it will then only put the contents of that folder in the image.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.