Imgburn 2.5.8.0 support bugs and problems

GREGORY

Why every time i try to burn xgd3 game the program suggest me to disable one of these switches?

1815d1320528337-tutorial-burning-full-xg

To my pc if i was change the switches to any other order except the picture above i have failed verifications on xgd3 games.

Your drive shouldn't behave any differently to all of the ones I've tested. None of those have needed OHT enabled in order to get a good burn on MKM-003-00 media.

They've all worked perfectly well with just FHT enabled (SmartBurn is enabled by default on the drives anyway).

For that reason, they're the settings ImgBurn recommends. They're the same settings that were recommended when the payload tool was first released.

Even with payload i must make the above settings so the verify process it was successful.

Elsewhere it DOESN'T PASS THE VERIFICATION PROCEDURE SO...

I use these settings

Opc - disabled(If i have it enabled i must clear opc history before every write to have success verify writes)

burn proof - enabled at 73mb or 250mb

Smartburn - enabled

Online hyper tunning - enabled

force hyper tunning - enabled

Overspeed - disabled

I don't try to disable force-hyper tunning but i believe if i disable it maybe i have failed verification process so i leave it as it is.

From your tests to as many pc's you can test you have better results with force hyper tuning disabled??????

With the above settings i can write successful(write & verify) xgd3 games at verbatim dvd+r dl made in singapore and maxell dvd+r dl discs.

Edited by GREGORY

What is the BEST settings for you?

Because when i try to disable the online hyperlink i have a lot of fault verification xgd3 games that i don't have with online hyper tunning enabled.

As i tallied you i use the above settings to both verbatim and maxell discs and until now i have successful write/verify xgd3 games.

All that with the liteon ihas 124d drive.

You thing that the force hyper tuning is so important so it make to some good write and to other failed writes?

Edited by GREGORY

You might need OHT enabled for the cheap DL discs but the recommended Verbatim ones burn perfectly well just with FHT enabled.

They'd never burn+verify nicely with it disabled. Enable it and they burn just fine. You can see that from the testing/results with all of those drives.

As ALREADY TALLIED YOU even with verbatim dvd+r dl made in singapore and opc enabled the first disc write after power on the pc it writes it fine write/verify but if i try to write 2nd disc WITHOUT RUN(Or clear opc history) any other program it write the disc but it doesn't verify this is the MAIN REASON i have disable the opc so i can write as many discs i want without do clear opc history before every write and have successful verify process.

I want the GOLD SETTINGS combination so i can use it to every disc verbatim made in singapore or maxell and don't need to change the settings every time i change the trademark disc.

Edited by GREGORY

Why do you keep shouting at me and who mentioned anything about OPC?

I'm not helping you get good settings for Maxell cheapo discs... I don't use them.

The settings the program recommends are the ones I found to work the best for the MKM-001-00 and MKM-003-00 media. It doesn't make recommendations for any other MID. Most people pick a MID and stick with it.

If you're happy with your current drive settings and don't want ImgBurn to recommend anything else, just tell it not to via the settings (write -> page 2 -> overburning -> don't prompt optimal settings).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.