Verify Failed !!! XGD3 not working XGD2 working fine

ridovka

Hello to everyone,first I apologize for my bad English,now I have a problem with my xgd3 games,but xgd2 games are working just fine problem is that when I am trying to verify burned xgd3 game i get same error report and that game cannot be installed to xbox hdd.Could I please get some help.Thanks.

Drive is samsung SH-224DB

DvD+r dl at this moment is Traxdata 8.5gb 240 mins 8x the purple ones,later today i'll get good old verbatim dvd+r dl 8x 

ImgBurn.log

Thank you very much for your fast response,so in your opinion that drive is not good at all,and the best thing is i bought that drive just recently.

Should i even try to change or not eeprom settings or anything.

I apologize for bothering you with this but my currently financing state cannot afford buying new drive so i am willing to try anything to make this one work.If anything can be done.Thanks and one more time i apologize for bothering you with my problems.

• 1 month later...

Hello,it's me again and sorry again for bothering you,could you please tell me in your opinion the best settings for ATAPI iHAP122 W,because I keep getting the same L-EC Uncrrectable Error,but i think i should mention that this drive worked just fine on old pc and now on this i get same error as with the samsung drive i mention in old post.Please accept my apologies for my bad english.

• 2 months later...

Nooooooo,don't say that,I tried on diferent forums to get some info on burners and realized that your answers, advice . . . are as far the best,so I was wondering is it possible to crossflash that asus drive to something else,sorry for my bad english.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.