Add all from recent items drop down list in Build mode

Adrianvdh

Hi all!

When the user clicks the little arrow on the drop down list for a recent item,

maybe there could be a separator and extra item buttons that says "Add all", "Remove all" and

"Add & remove". I will attempt to create a photo shopped image of what i mean :

post-46927-0-84235000-1383483003_thumb.jpg

So how the logic of the added features works, in the setting you would enable this.

Therefore, the logic of the Add & Remove would probably work as you click on "Add & remove", then you can click on an item, or something like that.

So tell me what you think :)

Edited by Adrianvdh

Hi, the "Add & remove" would add the recent item that is clicked on to the list that ImgBurn will work with, then it would delete the item from the drop down list. So basically the user would click on "Add & remove" then the drop down would close, then reopen and s/he can click on a recent item.

Kind of when ImgBurn is loading and you click on the Tools menu, it will show the list of Tools (i.e Settings) and then close, and then reopen.

The add all would be to over powered and take for every to organise, but it would be earlier to "Add all" then to click on each item, every time, thus organize it in the main list.

Edited by Adrianvdh

Or, instead of having option in the drop down list, maybe LIGHTNING UK! can create a new form that will show a listbox of recent items and 3 buttons underneath it

with multiple select enabled, but hey the is just Visual Studio. Not ImgBurn's compiler. So any ideas?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.