Unprotected CD/DVD ripping

BelowSky

First, I have searched the forum for my answer with no success. So, I'm really sorry if my question have been asked before.

My question is: can you implement a CD/DVD ripping capability in ImgBurn?

I absolutely mean by that NON PROTECTED CDs and DVDs. I'm not asking about protected or encrypted ones.

Once again, sorry if that have been asked...

I absolutely mean by that NON PROTECTED CDs and DVDs. I'm not asking about protected or encrypted ones.
Just to add to what corny said.

Just because a cd or other media is not copy protected does not mean that you own intellectual rights to the data on the disc and :pirate: ripping :pirate: it is not what we are interested in here.

First, I have searched the forum for my answer with no success.

Not all that well I'm afraid :/ ...use the search function and look for 'ripping' and all should be clear to you. ;)

Thanx for the replies and I completely understand. I just asked because CD/DVD ripping is the only reason for my to keep "Nero". Otherwise I do everything else with ImgBurn.

== removed by ernstblaauw because it is not the place to discuss here ==

Edited by Ernst

Ernst...

What was there about my reply to BelowSky that you did not understand??? We do not discuss ripping or ripping methods on this site, there are plenty of other places to find out the what/where/how of it.

Well, I assumed discussing about the functionailty of ripping inside ImgBurn was not a topic to discuss. It was not clear to me pointing to other software was also not appreciated. I just wanted to help him. I removed my reply.

Edited by Ernst

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.