please help

ahmad

Why are you touching the layerbreak stuff at all? The correct value is read from the .DVD file. Just leave the setting on 'Calculate Optimal'.

If you have no idea of what you're doing, read one of the guides floating around on the Internet for that kind of thing.

At the moment, you're trying to overburn on discs that aren't recommended for use when overburning. Buy the 'MKM-003-00' ones that everyone / where tells you to (not 'RITEK-S04-00' as you've got there).

Why are you touching the layerbreak stuff at all? The correct value is read from the .DVD file. Just leave the setting on 'Calculate Optimal'.

If you have no idea of what you're doing, read one of the guides floating around on the Internet for that kind of thing.

At the moment, you're trying to overburn on discs that aren't recommended for use when overburning. Buy the 'MKM-003-00' ones that everyone / where tells you to (not 'RITEK-S04-00' as you've got there).

Thanks sir..

but i am toutching the layer break because i have to .i am burning an xbox 360 iso file .

i read it somewhere on the internet i have to make this breaking layer value , it is relative to some security protocol in cd-drive on the xbox  even if the xbox is moded LT3 (mine is).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.