ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 on Windows 8.1 Pro Update 1 (up-to-date)
I tried to burn an image to DVD+RW and did this:
- inserted a DVD+RW 4X disc (pre-recorded)
- erased it with Windows built in method
- right click an *.iso file (about 2.5 GB big) and select "Birn using ImgBurn"
- ImgBurn claimed it needed to format the media and I clicked OK (should've take 10 seconds most)
- it is erasing/formatting since 10 minutes now
So there are two bugs:
- it wants to erase an already blank disc
- does a full erase instead of quick
Here is the log until now:
I 19:48:44 ImgBurn Version 184.108.40.206 started! I 19:48:44 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional x64 Edition (6.2, Build 9200) I 19:48:44 Total Physical Memory: 4.175.500 KiB - Available: 2.388.000 KiB I 19:48:44 Initialising SPTI... I 19:48:44 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices... I 19:48:44 -> Drive 1 - Info: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-216AB MD00 (E:) (SATA) I 19:48:44 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM! I 19:49:02 Operation Started! I 19:49:02 Device: [0:0:0] TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-216AB MD00 (E:) (SATA) I 19:49:02 Media Type: DVD+RW (Disc ID: MBIPG101-W04-00) I 19:49:02 Media Supported Write Speeds: 4x I 19:49:02 Quick Erase: No I 19:49:02 Format Properly: Yes I 19:49:02 Format Size: Preferred I 19:49:03 Erasing Disc...