Imgburn 2.5.8.0 - Antivirus Blocks Download

Tracker2

I have been trying to download Imgburn from your site, but my firewall considers your new software version as malware and alerts me to that fact so as not to download from your site or any other site. I did have a version on my hard drive, but webroot marked it and deleted it as malware. I saw a post by one of the members that you are now including some crapware and I know I would have an option to not install whatever it is, but like I said, since you all have done this, probably a lot of people will not use it because of this and that would be a shame because it is such a great program. By the way, I am using Webroot as my Internet Security Software because it was rated one of the best and it does do a heck of a job. Any help to download it without the junk in it would be appreciated. Thanks. >:p

Edited by Tracker2

There's nothing bad in it, just a legitimate plugin (OpenCandy) that can potentially offer you 3rd party software during the installation wizard.

There isn't a version of the setup program without it so you'll have to tell webroot to not complain so much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.