Unable to watch on TV DVD player?

Blueie

Hello

I have been trying to burn a MPG file via ImgBurn for viewing on a TV DVD player.

I can see the file just fine on the PC, but not on the TV DVD player. This is what I did:

ImageBurn.jpg

I chose the Write files/folders to disc, then File | Browse for a source file where I chose my MPG file. Then I selected the icon at the bottom of that dialogue-box and it formatted my blank DVD disk. As I say, the burn was successful and I can see it just fine on my PC.

Should I have done anything different for TV DVD viewing or does the problem lie with the TV DVD player itself? There is no regional video conflict: I am in the UK and the TV DVD player was bought here and the video is a PAL 25 fps. With other bought DVDs - such as films - the TV DVD has no problem.

I am just trying to identify whether I have done anything wrong in the burn process or whether it is the TV DVD that has a problem.

Thank you.

Blueie

Unless your player actually supports playing mpg files, it's not going to work.

ImgBurn doesn't convert anything and you may need a proper dvd video disc. Use something like dvd flick or convertxtodvd for the conversion and then burn the output with ImgBurn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.