copy looks successfull verify good, no audio on playback

Rcflyer65

thx for help,

the rip and burn all looked successful, and verify ok as well.  When I insert disc to play no sound. the tracks show up and it looks good even show track playing (time elapse). but no Audio, any help would appreciate.  and yes I did make sure the volume was on. Log file is attached

ImgBurn.log

Hi,

No, same as stated before. It looks like it should be playing as if the volume was down. I will get some new disc's. New burner not in the budget yet!! but soon.  Do you think it was on the burning side. I mean do you think the rip was ok, and that the problem is on the burning file to disc. If I eliminate that, it would help me a lot troubleshooting this, thx  Sean

Hi,

Yes I was able to make my copy. maybe two programs conflicted. I do not use disc copy much, you know most music now electronic. but anyhow thx for the help, I am cool I have my copy and my original in safe place, Do you have any suggestions on the disc cleaner in the 5 to 10 us dollar range. for my burner I wanted to go blue ray or HD but have not had time to browse.  

• 1 month later...

Hi Can I open this thread again, my copy is not working. I thought it was and never used it til the other day and realized it did not copy.

I did try again with the same results as stated before. I did just make a copy of another cd of church songs and the copy was perfect. The cd I am having trouble with is van halen from Tokyo dome, could copy protect creating my issue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.