Imgburn stops all audio while burning.

S4r0m

I just couldn't find any information regarding to this.

I have 2 burners, one USB external: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-S084C And the other SATA internal: ATAPI iHAS124C.

When burning from the usb everything goes fine, but when i burn with the internal one, all the sound in my pc stops for a while just after the buffer fills to 100%. Stands that way for like a minute or so, then the burning begins and the audio works again, and stops again for a second when the disc is ready, just before the pop up msg and the sound of the finalized burn.

But that's just with the internal drive. I guess there must be something with the audio cable (the drive has 3 cables: power, sata and an audio cable to the motherboard).

Any suggestions to how to configure the imgburn or what to do? Is really annoying to lose all the audio every time i burn something.

Can't say that I've ever come across that before.

Does your internal drive burn at the correct speed? It sounds like a system issue as there's nothing in ImgBurn that would make it do what you're describing.

The audio cable from the drive hasn't been used for years, take it out. It's all done digitally now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.