Jump to content

ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies


Character encoding problem

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wahba87


    ISF Newbie

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location:Egypt

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:12 PM



First of all, I'd like to thank you for your efforts :)



I faced this issue while I was creating an audio CD, I followed steps mentioned here



but when I tried to create cd from CUE file, I received the following error message:





file names contained arabic letters, and they show as "???" , so I think there's an issue here.



Thank you for your support.



    Author of ImgBurn

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,607 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

You need to save the cue in Unicode format. The option is in the save box.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users