DVD/CD burning - thumbnail folder view predefinition

ZeTomes

Greetings,

I don't know if this is even a question for ImgBurn itself or for Windows, but here it goes:

I'm used to create the folder.* Windows image files inside folders usually using the jpeg extension (*.jpg) for thumbail folder viewing. It's a practice I adopted for better managing the mapping of my files structure.

When I construct a CD/DVD with ImgBurn I also pretend to keep that same kind of structure of having a predefined thumbnail folder view with customized folder images on a new burnt media directory mapping. The problem goes that I don't know how to do it, or to keep it predefined, because every time I navigate on a directory of a burnt media, the thumbnail option is surpassed by the standard view.

My question is how to make this visualization structure persistent and predefined on a burnt media, in opposition to for example, a hard disk directory structure which keeps its visual disposition by creating a system file for the specific folder.

Thanks in advance

Edited by ZeTomes

Well, first of all let me tell you it's a pleasure to contact you directly sir.

Congratulations for your work and for distributing it freely, it's one of my treasure tools for editing my media. Absolutely perfect and absolutely thankful.

About the folder question: I know it's possible because at some recorded media edited by myself the thumbnail folder structure was present and I could navigate throughout its entire directory constantly having a thumbnail preview. I just don´t know how to recreate this example. I think activating the option of allowing hidden files to be recorded is a key to the solution.

Do you happen to know where I can find an definitive answer for this?

Thank you

Edited by ZeTomes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.