Queuing

Aussie Burner!

Just found other links in forums covering this. Would be awesome, but seems unlikely.

Awesome program though

I came across this program because I was searching for something with a Burn Queue.

So far, its worked wonderfully for any images i want to burn, but would like to see it go a step further :)

It would be great to throw a VIDEO_TS folder at the Queue, add a Volume name, and then have it burnt off as a video DVD :)

Just a thought.

Will be making a contribution for sure in the near future

Edited by Aussie Burner!

There are too many options that apply to a 'build' to make this possible (well, right now anyway).

Best I can offer is that you make a batch file and do your video_ts burning via CLI.

Aye, i saw that in the other posts i found after posting.

Would be a good addition if it ever makes it.

Will be making a contribution down the track as soon as $$ allows.

Great work

• 3 weeks later...
Just found other links in forums covering this. Would be awesome, but seems unlikely.

Awesome program though

I came across this program because I was searching for something with a Burn Queue.

So far, its worked wonderfully for any images i want to burn, but would like to see it go a step further :)

It would be great to throw a VIDEO_TS folder at the Queue, add a Volume name, and then have it burnt off as a video DVD :)

Just a thought.

Will be making a contribution for sure in the near future

I'm not sure what you are trying to do bt it pretty mcuh already does what you want but in two simple steps and you can always set the target to a device and not an image while in Build mode if you want to cut it down to one step.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.