ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Problem burning Powerpoint 2013 onto dvd for viewing on TV

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 michael266

michael266

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:43 PM

I am no expert in this. In Win 10, I have successfully converted Powerpoint 2013 files with built-in voice narration to mpg fies that can be viewed on my computer. However when I burn these onto a DVD that can be sent to someone and viewed through his DVD player, only the video file is recorded. The audio portion is missing. I have done lots of searching on the web, and tried many times i vain to sole this. I would appreciate any help, using basic terminology, please!

#2 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

IMGBurn only burns the data you feed it, it can't cause playback issues. Your problem is how you've done the voice over and powerdvd not detecting them. I don't know a fix but I do know it's not an IMGBurn problem. I suggest you test the MPEG file itself first in powerdvd, it does play those.

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users