Skip ROOT Folder in Batch ISO Creation

l00mit

I'm currently using this command:

@for /d %%i in (*.*) do "C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe" /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "%%i\" /DEST "I:\burn\%%i.iso" /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /UDFREVISION "2.60" /VOLUMELABEL_ISO9660 "%%i" /VOLUMELABEL_UDF "%%i" /PRESERVEFULLPATHNAMES NO /ROOTFOLDER YES /RECURSESUBDIRECTORIES YES /NOIMAGEDETAILS /START /CLOSE

It's called in this particular folder structure:

--VIDEO_20160516_1

--VIDEO_20160516_2

--imgburn_batch_iso.bat

It works very well except for the created ISO-file will have a dir structure like this: VIDEO_20160516_1\Folder1, Folder2...

Is it somehow possible to skip the root folder (VIDEO_20160516_1) when creating an iso with a batch-file? The image itself has to be tagged with that label, though.

I've tried figuring out this for hours but i couldn't find anything which i was able to understand  :frustrated: . Would be great if someone could point me into the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, the folder gets passed in it's entirerity to ImgBurn. Of course i could change the disc structure via the GUI but i really would like to automate the ISO creation, because there are usually many ISOs to create.

The problem is linked to the *@for /d %%i in (*.*) do* passthrough to ImgBurn, i think.

I really have no idea how to tell ImgBurn to skip the root folder, but NOT it's contents. Maybe it's not even possible?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.