ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Possible booktype DVD-ROM on DVD-R

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mauroz

Mauroz

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:03 PM

Hi, i ask if is possible to set booktype DVD-ROM on a DVD-R, because i see option DVD-ROM only on DVD + R or +R DL

Thanks

#2 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

No, dvd-r doesn't support or need booktype. Even +r doesn't need it for modern players

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

#3 Mauroz

Mauroz

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:32 PM

I too think this but don t understand because in the imgburn booktype settings all writer as a lite on Samsung lg plextor benq can set booktype only in a DVD+r and+r dl but in the settings menu in a writer nu tech there is too a DVD-R
Excuse my English.But I think that have understand my question
Thank

#4 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:19 AM

Whether there is a setting there on the menu is irrelevant. The dvd-r standard simply doesn't have booktype specified and the discs simply don't support it. There's nothing else to say about it. It can't be done, period.

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

#5 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,213 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:15 AM

It's possible with an nutech drive, but that's it.
Nutech are weird like that. Just forget you saw it.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users