Questions errors burn

gamercr7

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 virtual clonedrive or daemon tools can disrupt the dvd drive and disrupt disk burning? disable drive of the virtual e daemon tools?

2 is it possible to restore imgburn settings?

3 Does my lite-on drive iHAS122-14 FU frmware EL06 have any updates available?

Edited by gamercr7

Again not related to burn errors. Why do you keep going further away from the original issue. Different 'questions' : different topic

Mode selector - burn folders to disc - done. Imgburn burns exactly what you tell it to burn. If you select a folder it will burn the folder and it's contents. If you only select the folder contents then it only burns that.

It's not possible that you select a folder with contents and imgburn only burning the contents and not the folder too.

Anyway out for good now. No doubt after this round of questions you'll come up with some more, again not related to the original topic questions.

Cya

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Actually, that can happen if you're in standard input mode and only add 1 folder. It'll prompt you to ask if that folder represents what should be the root folder of the disc.

What happens to that folder then depends on your answer.

I don't mind if the op asks extra questions in their topic. I'd rather that than them hijack someone else's.

Ok, so I added 1 folder to the little 'source' box.

When I go the burn the disc, I'm presented with this messagebox.

2016-12-25_09-29-35.png

It's relatively clear to me as to what I'd do in your situation, but I realise you're not a native speaker of the English language.

You'd need to click 'No' if you want the actual folder in the root of the disc.

1 I click option "no" burn the disk and insert the disk in the drive will appear the folder with all the files inside it?

2 if I click "Yes" option burn the disk and insert the disk into the drive will only appear the files and the folder does not appear?

1 in mdisc verbatim is it possible to use imgburn "verify" and nero discspeed disc quality and read test surface?

2 What are your recommendations for the best burning quality of mdisc?

3 A common dvd-r 16x disc showing PIE values 60, 132, 138, 163, 181, 152, 165, 181, 169, 178, 164, 179, 159, 150, 162, 190, 194, 201, 205, and Jitter of 12%, it is possible to extract all the contents of this dvd or the files of that dvd will be corrupted because of the high PIE and high jitter?

4 windows 10 system and its automatic processes and automatic software processes can influence performance scan Disc Quality (PIE, PIF, jitter, POF) of Nero DiscSpeed 5? 

Edited by gamercr7

1. Yes, verify is not limited to certain disc formats.

I don't know about discspeed, that could be more of a firmware / chipset thing as the software issues vendor unique commands in order to get pipo levels.

2. I don't have any.

3. If verify passes, it's readable.

4. They shouldn't, no.

1 in mdisc this writing 4x write, I burn it in 2x for better results?

2 Which verification did you mention? Imgburn verify the disk passed ok, nero discspeed 5 read test surface the disk passed ok 100% good, However but high jitter and PIE high remain

3 a dvd-r 16x verbatim azo mcc with high jitter: 12%, High PIE: 205 will die early compared to a dvd-r disc 16x verbatim azo mcc with jitter 9%, PIE: 45?

4 some people have told me that a process in use can modify the jitter, pie, pif, dvd scan pof reading

Edited by gamercr7

1. We've already covered this. You won't find the best speed until you burn a few at each and test them.

2. There's only 1 in ImgBurn. Like I said, make sure the 'verify' checkbox is ticked.

3. I'd expect a disc that's better to begin with will last longer, yes. That's assuming everything else about them and the storage methods is identical.

4. The error levels are reported by the drive. A process on your pc shouldn't alter what is an internal function of the drive and the media in it.

1 For the longevity of the disk and files Is the make and manufacturer of the disk more important than jitter, PIE, PIF, POF? A disc verbatim dvd-r 16x azo mcc 03rg20 with high PIE (207), high jitter (12%), high PIF will last longer than a dvd + r philips disc with low jitter, low PIE, low PIF or philips goes Last longer?

2 mdisc has already been tested to prove its durability and resistance to moisture, light, heat? Does the plicarbonate and glue break the test?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.