Suggestion about AutoPlay items

rado84

Hi. I noticed that the program opens in image burning mode when I put an empty disc in the device. However, I'd prefer if there were an option that will just open ImgBurn at its main menu where I can select what to do. 90% of the time I put an empty disc is to burn movies and tv shows. So, can you add an autoplay item reading just "Start ImgBurn"?

It opens in image mode because you told WINDOWS to do that with auto pay settings, not imgburn. Just go into your WINDOWS auto play settings and change it. Imgburn doesn't open at all for me when I insert a blank disc. It's a specific configuration issue on YOUR system only.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I told it to open for image burning because there's no other option available. If there were an option "Start ImgBurn", I would have selected that option and I wouldn't have to start this topic. Here's a screenshot of the available autoplay option. Unless I'm blind, there is no option to just open ImgBurn at its main menu:

b269d7305d.png

Years ago, when I was still using Ashampoo burning program (long before I found ImgBurn) it added several options in autoplay. Two of them were "Burn an image using Ashampoo" and "Burn files/folders using Ashampoo". So what I'm requesting for is to add option "Burn files/folders using ImgBurn" OR simply run the program to its main menu where I can select what I wanna do next.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.