Converting VIDEO_TS files on HDD to .ISO

to-tall

Never used IMGBURN for anything but straight-forward DVD copies, so pardon my 'dumbness' on this quest.

Object: Change VIDEO_TS movie file to .ISO to be mounted on a virtual drive for playing.

This was the process I used:
IMGBURN; Select Write image file to disc> Mode to BUILD>  Select VIDEO_TS file from HDD> Select file to copy to..

Here are a couple clips to illustrate my question:

post-55939-0-26887100-1486673464_thumb.jpg

post-55939-0-23610600-1486673487_thumb.jpg

Some of the VIDEO_TS files do not display the second window, they just go straight to conversion.  Anyone please explain WHY? the difference and what do I have to do to get this one to convert to a straight .ISO file?

Thank You Kindly

The second image only affects layer break positioning. The 'other' titles may just not be suitable or meet certain criteria to be used for layer break. No big deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

DUUH!

Slow, but sure :whack:     

Putting .ISO on HDD so breaks were unnecessary.  Clicking IGNORE LAYER BREAK OPTIONS in spite of dire warnings against it and it did just that.. Whatta Deal!

Edited by to-tall

Yeah, what probably was the case is one VIDEO_TS fit on a single layer DVD while another VIDEO_TS would only fit on a dual layer DVD.  You won't get the 2nd screen asking for a layer break position on DVD Video content that fits on a single layer DVD.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.