ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Yet Another License Question (YALQ)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NothingToSeeHere

NothingToSeeHere

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:36 PM

I have looked through the forum, and the license that you provide.  The problem I have is that I want to bundle your software with ours because the systems we send out do not have access to the internet.  We want to use ImgBurn so that end-users can save their log files for later analysis (only way to get them off the system).  Can we buy an unlimited usage license for our end-users?

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,171 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

Who are you, company wise? What do you sell? Which products do you want to provide ImgBurn with? What's the purpose of said products (if not obvious) ? Links would be appreciated if this is on a website.

You can PM me about this if you'd prefer it wasn't in a public forum.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 NothingToSeeHere

NothingToSeeHere

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

Hello,

I couldn't figure out how to direct PM through the forum, so I sent an email to the Support account with subject, "Yet Another License Question (YALQ)".

Thanks.

#4 NothingToSeeHere

NothingToSeeHere

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hi Lightning UK!,

I was wondering if you had thought about my problem with bundling your software with our closed system.  I had sent information you requested to the Support@Imgburn.com email account.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users