On the 2 albums with this kind of problems I found the fix...I converted the songs that didn't work in WAV file and then convert them back in MP3 and put them back with tags from MP3TAG in the album folder.
Now the CUE file is created without problems.
But I have another issue now and I wasted on it a dozen blank CD.
After burning the album in between one song and another, exactly at the moment the text on the screen changes, there is a very loud click...I have tried every combination of CD text (1 dozen CDs) but I always get the click...I tried other albums and they record fine...just these 2 that previously had the error on 1 or 2 files.
I don't know how I can send you an example of it...verification of the CD at the end is fine and log file without errors.