ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Mp3 disc will not play

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wtxs

wtxs

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:56 AM

This subject may have been covered, there are just too many post to search through, hope some of you will be kind enough to help.

I'm new to this forum and mp3 disc burning.  I have Nero Smart Start on my PC, was able to burning only ONE playable mp3 disc, it won't load any files after the the first try.

I've also tried other free burning software, there are no problem with burning mp3 files, just they will not play in my MP3/WMA capable car stereo, it does show the tracks, artist and song titles. 

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,150 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:50 AM

Dig out the manual for your stereo and locate the pages telling you what it requires.

Adjust the settings accordingly and burn on decent media. If the stereo flat out can't read the discs you're using, no amount of messing with settings is going to help.

Post the log from you burning and verifying the disc please. As per the pink box up the top.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 wtxs

wtxs

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:12 PM

Than you LIGHTNING UK.  The Verbatim brand disc burned with Nero plays in the car stereo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users