ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Will not burn BD all of a sudden. Errors and fails. Help !!!

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 djkeith321

djkeith321

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:26 AM

:lightbulb: I posted earlier but have included the log this time. I am trying to burn a BD from an image file. I have done so hundreds of times without any problems and all of a sudden it won't work. It acts like it is writing but it just ruins the disc and it is unplayable on anything. As a test I tried to burn a DVD and it does fine. I try a BD right after and (see log file attachment) Please help if anyone knows why this is happening. NOTE: I even reset to default settings but get same results. I am using an LG external burner. Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,221 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

Your drive reported a couple of errors when burning those 'OTCBDR-002-000' discs you're using.

Have you always used those? It's not a MID I really remember seeing before.

Try burning at all of the 'supported' speeds, not just MAX.

Try some other discs.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 djkeith321

djkeith321

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for the info Lightning UK!. For the record though I have used these discs for quite awhile with maybe one bad one per 100 so to get 3 in a row it was like "WT..." :frustrated:  I will try lower speeds and different media and hopefully have some luck. Thanks.

Edited by djkeith321, 13 May 2017 - 01:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users