Jump to content

ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies


ImgBurn window / part of interface name

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 2-perf


    ISF Newbie

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:Montreal

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hi guys,


Can someone tell me what's the name of this part of ImgBurn interface? I like to use the right terminology when I talk with other people and right now I need to talk about that window with a friend. :)







    Author of ImgBurn

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,616 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Disc information box?

Something along those lines!
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 2-perf


    ISF Newbie

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:Montreal

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:09 PM

Is there an official name for it in some documentation?


Edit: Sorry I just realized you're the author so I guess you just baptized it.



Edited by 2-perf, 17 June 2017 - 03:13 PM.

#4 dbminter


    ISF God

  • Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,932 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

I always just called it the right hand pane of information.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users