ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Table Of Contents

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

This may not exactly be an ImgBurn issue, but it's kind of related.

Where does ImgBurn write the Table Of Contents on a disc?  Is the TOC written to the inner most ring, outer most ring, or a random place on the disc?

I realize it may not actually be down to ImgBurn, but to the standard of an ISO image.  I just don't know.  :unsure:

Thanks!

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,219 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:16 PM

The TOC isn't part of the ISO and it's just something the drive handles itself. As for exactly where on the disc it goes, that's probably covered in the MMC specs... or the disc format specs. I'd have to look it up as I don't know it off hand.... or you could?
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Yeah, don't bother; I'm not going to.  :D  It's just something I was curious about if it was information you had readily available in your memory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users