ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Change Book Type to DVD-ROM a recorder that does not exist in the appropriate tab ?

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 flex333

flex333

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:28 PM

How to change Book Type to DVD-ROM a recorder that does not exist in the appropriate tab.My drive is Pioneer DVD-115D but i can not change DVD+R Media to DVD-ROM ?

Can someone help me, I have been looking for a solution but I have not found and so I decided to turn here to you?

I am sorry for my bad English !

Attached Images

• 2017-06-23_212025.png

Edited by flex333, 23 June 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,303 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

Your drive will either do it automatically or it won't. There's no way of asking it to do it.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 flex333

flex333

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

Automatically changes to a DVD-ROM when recording a DVD-DL disc, but When I record DVD+R, Book Type does not change it to DVD-ROM ?

So there is no way to do that?

#4 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,303 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Nope. You'd have to modify the firmware to allow such a thing.

Normally the program can just send a command to the drive to ask it to do it... no such luck with pioneer drives.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users