ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

DVDs burned with IMGBurn suddenly not verifying correctly in LG WH14NS40

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,541 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:12 PM

BTW, the LG WH16NS40 supports writing to M-Disc.  The WH14NS40 might as well.  Look on the front of the tray.  The WH16NS40 has the words M-Disc on the left side.  I'd guess if the WH14NS40 supported it, as well, it would also say M-Disc on the front of the tray.  However, the Pioneer 2209 supports M-Disc but it doesn't say M-Disc on the front of the drive, anywhere.

#22 hbenthow

hbenthow

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:00 PM

BTW, the LG WH16NS40 supports writing to M-Disc.  The WH14NS40 might as well.  Look on the front of the tray.  The WH16NS40 has the words M-Disc on the left side.  I'd guess if the WH14NS40 supported it, as well, it would also say M-Disc on the front of the tray.  However, the Pioneer 2209 supports M-Disc but it doesn't say M-Disc on the front of the drive, anywhere.

I just looked at the front of my WH14NS40, and it says M-disc. So it turns out that it does support it as well.

#23 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,541 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

I had an inkling it did.  I think I did have a WH14 at one point.  Lasted about a year before it stopped writing to DVD+R DL.  I think I found it in an actual brick and mortar store at Best Buy in town.  About 3 or 4 years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users