The only thing I would like to change is this

Dioxazine

When I burn a data disk the program always asks me if I want to use what they suggest for a volume label. I do not use volume labels but I always have to shut down about three screens before I get to burn.

Is there a way to tell ImgBurn to knock this off?

There's no way to tell it NOT to use a volume label. EVERY disc has one. But there is a setting to automatically say 'yes' to that question. It'll then just use the root folder name as volume label. But you then also love the 'volume label slider' all the way to the left (from 30sec to 1sec I think). That'll get rid of the 'popup' screens for volume label.

I never set one either, that's how I do it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Edited by Ch3vr0n

You don't, but every disc has one whether you like it or not. There's NOT A SINGLE DISC in the whole world that doesn't have a volume name. Some movie studios for example lack to set a specific one for a movie and the disc so shows just 'bd_rom". Well that 'bd_rom' in that case IS the volume name.

When you don't specify one yourself, IMGBurn will simply use the root folder name AS the volume name. A volumenameless disc DOES NOT exist, period.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.