ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

ASC /ASCQ L-EC INTERPETRATION Uncorrectable Error

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,504 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

Yeah, that's the nature of the beast.  Sometimes, you get correct burns even when there's a problem with the drive.  Of course, it could be just a series of bad discs in the batch, too.  I'd see if you get bad burns 3 times.  My general mode of operation is I try 3 times to see if it's the discs before burning a 4th time in my 2nd drive, the Pioneer.  If I get 3 bad burns in a row and the Pioneer burns it fine, then I would probably replace my LG drive, the main burner I use for almost everything.

#22 ninowebs

ninowebs

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

I just have this burner, recently bought, brand new, bugging me, but if I do not see what's happening?

I did a copy first without any mistakes, but it was worked differently with abgx, this could affect it?

Edited by ninowebs, 21 October 2017 - 09:59 PM.

#23 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,504 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Well, I don't know what abgx is.  And all my attempts in the past to overburn single layer media always failed.  So, I'd say they'd always fail for me to attempt to overburn DVD+R DL.  I just always said overburning never worked right.  Beyond that, I'm out of advice.

#24 ninowebs

ninowebs

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

I understand, tomorrow I buy other dvd verbatin I do further testing, I hope to succeed, leaving almost default settings apart from the approximate calculate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users