ImgBurn mirrors 1 & 2 blocked due to "Trojan Attack"

Mekronid

I am aware of the comments on other threads about OpenCandy. Here's the thing: my antivirus doesn't block OpenCandy. I just downloaded this OpenCandy software to test:

2017-11-17_110537.png

The software you are offering on mirrors 1 & 2 may in fact contain a backdoor.

You say you're aware but apparently not of what's said. If you were you'd know that the only thing is contained is the opencandy dll. It's that dll, NOT IMGBURN that's responsible for retrieving and showing the offers you see. Go complain to the ones responsible for opencandy, if you can find them. Opencandy itself has had support dropped by the devs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Mirror 1 is fine. You just have to click the actual download button rather than the advert... which of course could download anything. The one in the green box, positioned above the Facebook widget, is the one you're after.

Mirror 2 seems to have started forcing a wrapper on you. They never used to do that. Notice the name of the file it tries to download is 'FileForum_Installer'.

If you cancel out of what it initially starts to download (assuming your browser is set to prompt for a location to save to), you can then click the 'click here to begin the download' link and get the right download.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.