[Solved] Suppress Errors?

DarkFalc

Is there anyway to suppress errors?

I am automating the building of an ISO, I finally got the CLI command as I wanted for imgburn.. but... I can't run the command in a batch script unattended because imgburn hangs as it throws an IO error on launch.

I have full admin access on my machine, EXCEPT - domain policy has disabled write to optical disk or USB. This isn't should be an issue as I only want to make an ISO, but imgburn throws errors at start up.

These errors can be clicked past, but there doesn't seem to be a way to make my script function without hanging. I have looked for error suppression, but haven't found anything (only warnings).

IMGBURN.EXE /MODE BUILD /BUILDOUTPUTMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "D:\Junk\toDelete" /ROOTFOLDER YES /PRESERVEFULLPATHNAMES NO /RECURSESUBDIRECTORIES YES /INCLUDEHIDDENFILES YES /INCLUDESYSTEMFILES YES /VOLUMELABEL TEST /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /DEST "D:\Junk\test.iso" /START /CLOSE /NOIMAGEDETAILS

Is basically the command I am trying to execute in my batch script (names/paths changed), but it results in this (image attached).

Is there a way to do this?

Windows 10 Pro x64

ImgBurn 2.5.8.0

post-57020-0-61307400-1516076796_thumb.png

Edited by DarkFalc

Thanks for the suggestion, genius. At first it looked like it almost was going to work but not quite. The errors were now in the log window rather than blocking error dialogue boxes.. but the build button was greyed out so I couldn't even build the ISO. But after changing to another I/O mode and also disabling all the read error options I could find.. it works! :D

Legendary hacking powers admin (bows).

Edit 0: I can't see how to mark or edit my original posts title to SOLVED, so I shall leave that to you LUK!

Edit 1: Never mind I figured it out - you have to edit, then select "Use Full Editor"

Edited by DarkFalc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.