ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Up to date Guide?

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 videobruce

videobruce

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:54 PM

I just look thru the 100 page "Guide" from TEN years ago and since the GUI has changed considerably it's of little use. Running all of that in one single web page was ridiculous in the 1st place. It's not rreadable and I'm surely not printing out 200 pages (including the 100 or so additional settings pages.)

All I want to do is burn some single files and I only see that Disc layout Editor after I click on 'Source'.

What I don't see ins what to do after you choose the files you want. If I close the Editor popup it appears nothing was saved.

I see where you can save the 'job', but this is a one time deal, I don't need/want to save it, just burn it. If I go into 'Write' mode, and open up the browser, these mp4 files that I choose apparently aren't supported as what seems most other video & audio files aren't either.

Edited by videobruce, 31 January 2018 - 07:56 PM.

#2 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:00 PM

I just look thru the 100 page "Guide" from TEN years ago and since the GUI has changed considerably it's of little use. Running all of that in one single web page was ridiculous in the 1st place. It's not rreadable and I'm surely not printing out 200 pages (including the 100 or so additional settings pages.)

All I want to do is burn some single files and I only see that Disc layout Editor after I click on 'Source'.
What I don't see ins what to do after you choose the files you want. If I close the Editor popup it appears nothing was saved.

I see where you can save the 'job', but this is a one time deal, I don't need/want to save it, just burn it. If I go into 'Write' mode, and open up the browser, these mp4 files that I choose apparently aren't supported as what seems most other video & audio files aren't either.

Write mode is for iso's. You need build mode for mp4 etc

Keep in mind your playback device will need to support playing back those file types from disc. Imgburn will NOT convert them to DVD format

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users