Up to date Guide?

videobruce

I just look thru the 100 page "Guide" from TEN years ago and since the GUI has changed considerably it's of little use. Running all of that in one single web page was ridiculous in the 1st place. It's not rreadable and I'm surely not printing out 200 pages (including the 100 or so additional settings pages.)

All I want to do is burn some single files and I only see that Disc layout Editor after I click on 'Source'.

What I don't see ins what to do after you choose the files you want. If I close the Editor popup it appears nothing was saved.

I see where you can save the 'job', but this is a one time deal, I don't need/want to save it, just burn it. If I go into 'Write' mode, and open up the browser, these mp4 files that I choose apparently aren't supported as what seems most other video & audio files aren't either.

Edited by videobruce

I just look thru the 100 page "Guide" from TEN years ago and since the GUI has changed considerably it's of little use. Running all of that in one single web page was ridiculous in the 1st place. It's not rreadable and I'm surely not printing out 200 pages (including the 100 or so additional settings pages.)

All I want to do is burn some single files and I only see that Disc layout Editor after I click on 'Source'.

What I don't see ins what to do after you choose the files you want. If I close the Editor popup it appears nothing was saved.

I see where you can save the 'job', but this is a one time deal, I don't need/want to save it, just burn it. If I go into 'Write' mode, and open up the browser, these mp4 files that I choose apparently aren't supported as what seems most other video & audio files aren't either.

Write mode is for iso's. You need build mode for mp4 etc

Keep in mind your playback device will need to support playing back those file types from disc. Imgburn will NOT convert them to DVD format

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.