ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Google is reporting this site a deceptive phishing site.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:35 AM

Firefox is returning this web site, via a Google recommendation, is a deceptive phishing web site.  I sent a report to Google saying the site was okay, but, who knows how far that will go anywhere?

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,595 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:12 AM

Yes, I'm not really sure why it's doing that... it started yesterday at some point.

Just have to give it time to get sorted out - I've also filled out one of those reports.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:29 AM

Bet your ass someone flagged it due to opencandy still included in (some) mirror(s)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

#4 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

Looks like it's been taken care of.  :thumbsup:

Funny thing is, Waterfox doesn't apparently use Google's "deceptive sites" list as WF never had a problem loading this page when Firefox did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users