Command line flags for volume identifier fields?

Particle

I've checked the readme.txt file in the ImgBurn folder, but I could not find anything regarding the volume identifier fields. I need to set the Preparer and Publisher fields. In case they were supported but currently unlisted I tried /volumepreparer and /volumepublisher, but they don't appear to be recognized.

Is there a way to pass these values in via command line?

Additionally, is there any way to suppress the "Your image contains an AVI file in the root directory" yes/no/cancel box? I'd like to just assume "no". I can toggle a default for this in the program settings "don't prompt divx video settings", but I can find no corresponding command line argument.

Edited by Particle

No, only the volume label one is supported.

The CLI options generally just manipulate the GUI settings, so if you've configured the GUI a certain way, it won't prompt you. There's no need for a CLI option.

Don't forget, it's a GUI app, not a CLI one. I've just added basic support for a few CLI arguments.

Thanks for following up. I'll do without the volume fields and use the default override in the settings menu for the AVI prompt.

While I appreciate that ImgBurn is a GUI based tool, we do find ourselves in a situation where ImgBurn is a better MkIsoFs than MkIsoFs itself. Your tool is more capable and much better maintained. In my case, I was looking for a way to dump ISO 9660 and generate pure UDF disc images as a way to get around the 9660 4 GiB file size limit. The last version of MkIsoFs to support Windows theoretically supported multi-extent files with ISO 9660 level 3 options, but support for that is broken in practice. My first thought was "I bet ImgBurn can do it!" and I was right. =)

In any case, thanks for your continued development. Know that it is appreciated by many.

Edited by Particle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.