Create CCD File

dbminter

Is there a reason that there is no Create CCD File function under Tools because the BIN would have to be renamed IMG?  I was wondering because there are Create CUE, DVD, and MDS Tools, but not CCD, even though ImgBurn can create CCD/IMG file sets on reading a CD.

That wasn't quite what I meant.

I believe ImgBurn will read a multisession CCD just fine... but all of the data is in a single IMG file.

To build a complex CCD based on a single IMG file, you would have to figure out the exact offset of individual tracks / session etc in the IMG file and somehow input that in a GUI. That would just never happen.

For building a complex CUE, you simply drag the file for each track over and add new sessions when you want to.

• 4 weeks later...

I preffer to write CUE sheets in my text editor, especially when I'm using a single WAVE or binary file. I load up the file in audacity, place all marks down there, and then write down the marks times in mm:ss:ff format (miliseconds have to be converted to frames using plain old formula of (ms/1000)*75 => rounded result is the frame number to be put there). Building an Audio CD with multiple tracks from a single file doesn't work using GUI, and therefore I'm using Notepad++ with CUE sheet syntax highlighting to build up the Audio CD virtual image from a single file.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.