Sign in to follow this  
Mike098

OpenCandy

Dear sir/madam,

I deeply hate it, that the new version of ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 is with OpenCandy malware. Altough I think, that I opted out all additional programs during the install, my search results from Google were redirected by another search machine after the ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 install and I cannot change that. I rather pay a small amount with my credit card for a latest ImgBurn version without malware, adware and/or potential unwanted program(s) than that I end up with all sorts of malware caused in this case by OpenCandy after ImgBurn install. Now I use ImgBurn 2.5.7.0 after a clean Windows install with every program installed again, but I rather have a latest version of ImgBurn [without the OpenCandy (and Conduit software?) and similar malware].

Kind regards, Mike098.

The 3rd party mirror sites should all be fine.

The only one with the 3rd party offers during installation is from the direct mirror.

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your information, I now have version 2.5.8.0. I tried all major burning programs, but your program is the best, without doubt. I only cannot burn DVD-RW and DVD-R DL.

Kind regards, Mike098.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.