CD Text Question

bruindave

Hi:  I'm a long time user, great product.  Question:  I've worked diligently to burn a mix CD with different titles, albums and artists.  No matter what I've tried, it puts the artist and album from the 1st track on ALL the remain tracks.  Titles are fine.  In the CUE file I've marked the Session with "Tag", and the lower right hand pulldowns I selected "Tag" and "File Name" amongst other tries.  I'm certain the metadata is correct as I play this playlist on my Sonos, my iphone, etc.  What am I doing wrong?

Thx, bruindave

Thx...I did so and it's incorrect.  I made a sample CD with three tracks; the CD Text on the first track was correct.  The 2nd and 3rd tracks were a combination of Performers and Titles from the 3rd track.....the actual 2nd track was an entirely different song, and was not reflected at all in the CD Text info.  FYI the player I'm using is a Lexus 2017 vehicle--pretty hi tech as things go.

I took a couple of screen shots which are attached.  I really appreciate your attention to this....I'm sure I must have the wrong settings somehow...thx!

IMG_6007.JPG

IMG_6008.JPG

IMG_6009.JPG

Sure.  I don't have the cue file anymore that corresponds to the previous attachments, but I created a new one.  This one "Bruin Dave" the CD Text looks ok when I opened it on imgburn, but still burned incorrect info as it did before on the CD--i.e., the "track 1" artist & album appear on all tracks. 

A better example is still the cue file I sent you a pic of on my previous correspondence.  It actually had totally incorrect information in the cue file for artist & album beyond track 1.

Thx, Bruin Dave

Bruin Dave Cue File.cue

What I’m trying to see is exactly when this problem occurs.

If you create the cue and the info within the file itself doesn’t match with what you think should be in it, that’s very different from things getting jumbled up during the burn or after it’s been burnt.

So unfortunately, I need lots of info from all stages of the process.

Screenshots of the cue creation part, the created cue itself, a log from the burn + verification process and then a final screenshot of the media info window when you’re in Read mode.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.