dr_ml422

TSSTcorp CDDVD SH-S202J SB03 won't read disc

I bought these because I thought the branded ones from the Verbatim Store were like the branded from Best Buy.

DVD-R 4.7GB 16X VX Shiny Silver 50pk Wrap

DDDecent price at @$22.00 plus $8.95 shipping. They didn't raise the shipping when I added another 50pk. Fast shipping. Were there just now. Now if the branded from the Verbatim Store are not Life series as the Best Buy then I'll check them out. I have a nice burning project with some series. The Walking Dead 1-7, Batman Animated Series including Justice League, just to share a few. To kill time I burnt some Trisonic DVD-R and very surprised for .99cent store pick-up.

I don't think the Verbatim online store sells the Life Series media.  I believe you will only find AZO and DataLife Plus media there.  I didn't see anything labeled Life Series there.  And I believe Life Series is just the media that Verbatim sells in stores.  It's more likely to reach mass penetration so they sell the cheaper stuff there to maximize profit.

I take it your drive was able to read the Trisonic DVD-R s ?

Also did you ever get ImgBurn to create logs ?

It's usually just settings for the logs when it doesn't do this.

The new Drive I posted reads everything so far.

10 minutes ago, cholla said:

I take it your drive was able to read the Trisonic DVD-R s ?

Also did you ever get ImgBurn to create logs ?

It's usually just settings for the logs when it doesn't do this.

Hm, so they do offer their Life Series on their web store.  Well, you probably just wasted your time and money if you bought the Life Series ones off of the Verbatim store.  If it says Life Series, regardless of where you get it, it's CMC media.  The branded ones are AZO, which is good stuff, too, like the DataLife Plus series.

Edited by dbminter

I got the shiny ones I posted. I didn't go for their DVD+R Life series. Their DVD-R branded which I posted are also different. I'll knock out those shiny DVD-R. Wonder when the shipping goes up, at what quantity.