dr_ml422

TSSTcorp CDDVD SH-S202J SB03 won't read disc

ZA? now there's something I haven't heard in years. Really? Even back in the day under XP I couldn't get that crap working properly

Using Avast internet security here.

Swapped to acronis last September as I could get a 3pc license for around €40 I think with a coupon. Figured I'd give it a try as it sure as hell was a lot cheaper than a 3pc macrium one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, ZA is the only software I've found that successfully blocks outgoing communication, which is what I need for specific reasons.  People keep telling me of other software they claim that does it, but when I follow their steps to the letter, it never does what they claim.  So, yes, ZA is pretty much the best of only one choice.

Couldn't pay me to switch back to Acronis from Reflect.  Got tired of YEARS of rescue media from Acronis that would recognize external target drives, but on restores, would conveniently "forget" the external source device was connected, but only AFTER deleting the target partition, rendering your system useless.

Actually, you're the one who convinced me to switch to Reflect all those years ago.  :)

Havent had to do that in a while. But figured i'd give it a shot. I use acronis weekly and manually do a macrium every 2-4 weeks. But glad it's working out for you. I figured i had nothin to lose :) Used it a few times now, hasn't let me down yet. I will say, it's a lot easier to use main interface, but perhaps a bit "too simple" for tech savvy ppl like me ^^. Thought i'd give it a try for a year then see.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.