Jump to content
mmichele

Primera Disc Publisher Pro

Recommended Posts

Can you help me? 

 

I 18:55:28 ImgBurn Version 2.5.8.0 started!
I 18:55:28 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Edition (6.1, Build 7600)
I 18:55:28 Total Physical Memory: 4.192.696 KiB  -  Available: 2.142.424 KiB
W 18:55:28 AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!
I 18:55:28 Initialising PTRobot...
I 18:55:33 PT_SDK Version 1.8.1.0
I 18:55:33 Initialising SPTI...
I 18:55:33 Searching for Auto Loader devices...
E 18:55:34 PTRobot_GetDriveInfo Failed! - Reason: Invalid Drive.
E 18:55:34 Device->Initialise() Failed!
E 18:55:34 Device: D
E 18:55:34 This auto-loader will not be visible in the program.
I 18:55:34 Found 0 Auto Loaders!
I 18:55:34 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 18:55:34 -> Drive 1 - Info: MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ-120 1.03 (D:) (ATA)
I 18:55:34 -> Drive 2 - Info: ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4 (F:) (SCSI)
I 18:55:34 -> Drive 3 - Info: PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-112D 9.15 (G:) (USB 2.0)
I 18:55:34 -> Drive 4 - Info: PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-112D 9.15 (H:) (USB 2.0)
I 18:55:34 Found 2 DVD±RWs, 1 BD-ROM/HD DVD-ROM and 1 BD-ROM/DVD±RW!
I 18:55:44 Searching for Auto Loader devices...
E 18:55:44 PTRobot_GetDriveInfo Failed! - Reason: Invalid Drive.
E 18:55:44 Device->Initialise() Failed!
E 18:55:44 Device: D
E 18:55:44 This auto-loader will not be visible in the program.
I 18:55:44 Found 0 Auto Loaders!
I 18:55:44 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 18:55:44 -> Drive 1 - Info: MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ-120 1.03 (D:) (ATA)
I 18:55:44 -> Drive 2 - Info: ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4 (F:) (SCSI)
I 18:55:45 -> Drive 3 - Info: PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-112D 9.15 (G:) (USB 2.0)
I 18:55:45 -> Drive 4 - Info: PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-112D 9.15 (H:) (USB 2.0)
I 18:55:45 Found 2 DVD±RWs, 1 BD-ROM/HD DVD-ROM and 1 BD-ROM/DVD±RW!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help you with what? You don't say what the problem is

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Load the program, press the F8 key to enable I/O debug mode (you'll get a message in the log to say it's enabled) and then go into the Tools menu and scan for devices again. Once the scan has finished, press F8 again to disable I/O debug mode.

Save the log to a file and upload it please so I can examine it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ch3vr0n said:

Help you with what? You don't say what the problem is

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
 

I'm guessing he has an autoloader that is not being recognized.  Or, rather, it detects it's "there" but is not assigning a drive letter to it in ImgBurn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry.. I haven't seen your reply..

that is a screenshot of my imageburn..

as you see imageburn recognize 2 dvd in the autoloader but it doesn't found valid drive and doesn't show the autoloader in imageburn..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 ottobre 2018 at 11:53 PM, dbminter said:

I'm guessing he has an autoloader that is not being recognized.  Or, rather, it detects it's "there" but is not assigning a drive letter to it in ImgBurn.

Exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 ottobre 2018 at 8:56 PM, Ch3vr0n said:

Help you with what? You don't say what the problem is

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
 

Help me in find drive for working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 ottobre 2018 at 10:44 PM, LIGHTNING UK! said:

Load the program, press the F8 key to enable I/O debug mode (you'll get a message in the log to say it's enabled) and then go into the Tools menu and scan for devices again. Once the scan has finished, press F8 again to disable I/O debug mode.

Save the log to a file and upload it please so I can examine it.

Can I resend a screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you must do exactly as asked... please :)

I need the whole log and a screenshot won't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

No, you must do exactly as asked... please :)

I need the whole log and a screenshot won't do that.

Hello.. :) this is the file..but I think the error is when (in the guide) I have to check "Enumerate Devices - Auto loaders - Primera Technology - PTRobot.dll because in imgburn 2.5.8.0 I haven't it.

ImgBurn mmichele 9 1 19.log

Edited by mmichele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The error is that their drivers can't find your device.

D 11:39:23 PTRobot_EnumRobots - Robot Count: 0, Return Code: 502

502 = PTROBOT_INVALID_ROBOT
PTROBOT_INVALID_ROBOT if no robots found

So I'm afraid I can't really help as it's an issue outside of ImgBurn.

Has the device installed itself correctly if you look in Device Manager? Maybe there's something these with a yellow triangle by it. Perhaps try different USB ports too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

The error is that their drivers can't find your device.

D 11:39:23 PTRobot_EnumRobots - Robot Count: 0, Return Code: 502

502 = PTROBOT_INVALID_ROBOT
PTROBOT_INVALID_ROBOT if no robots found

So I'm afraid I can't really help as it's an issue outside of ImgBurn.

Has the device installed itself correctly if you look in Device Manager? Maybe there's something these with a yellow triangle by it. Perhaps try different USB ports too.

No, I haven't yellow triangle.

Is it possible it doesn't work in Windows 10?

If I buy another Primera, can it work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.